<< Search Results
Bookmark and Share

 

Core Record

Title A photograph of a watercolour of Alderminster church and churchyard
Collection The Sir Henry Dryden Collection
Author/Creator Dryden, Henry E L
Date 1861
Description The church is dedicated to St. Mary and The Holy Cross. The tower is 14th century. The village is 5 miles south of Stratford-upon-Avon. The parish is sometimes referred to Aldermaston. The parish moved from Worcestershire to Warwickshire in the 1930's.
Id Number Current Accession DR/39/004
Location Worcestershire, Warwickshire
Location Current Repository Northamptonshire Central Library
Subject Church architecture, Religious buildings, Abbeys, Priories, Clothing , Towers, Tombstones
Object Notes 15cm x 20cm mounted
Negative Reference MF R10 F362
Rights Northamptonshire Libraries and Information Service
Work Type Photograph
 

 

 

about        contact        terms of use        image credits        © 2019