Learning Index >> Hand-blockprinted Textiles: Phyllis Barron and Dorothy Larcher

Introduction
<< PrevNext >>

 

 
  Core Record

  Larger Image

MRA 1284
 
    

From 1928 onwards The Little Gallery and The New Handworkers' Gallery were to hold a permanent stock of Barron and Larcher's work. In fact The Little Gallery, founded by Muriel Rose and Peggy Turnbull, was to become Barron and Larcher's main sales outlet in the capital following their move to the Cotswolds in 1930, and their change of address leaflet noted: 'In London a large and ever-changing selection of our stuffs can always be seen at The Little Gallery, 5 Ellis St., Sloane St., where we can also meet customers by appointment.' (No. 1, 2)

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

 

 

about        contact        terms of use        image credits        © 2008