|Title||Design, An address to students of printing by the senior inspector of art, LCC given at Stationers Hall, November 1935|
|Collection||Central Saint Martins Museum and Study Collection|
|Id Number Current Accession||MIS.72.1|
|Id Number Current Repository||-114401635|
|Location Creation Site||CSAC|
Bookbinding classes were established under Douglas B. Cockerell in 1897. In 1905 it was followed by printing and typography headed by J.H. Mason of the Doves Press who was responsible for the revival of printing practice and standards and ran the Day Technical School for Printing Apprentices. Other members of the Doves Press joined him including Peter McLeish who took over Binding in 1907. The School of Book Production achieved an international reputation. Copyright holder: Central Saint Martins College of Art and Design Museum Collection.
MIS.72 has two images MIS.72.1-2. For full bibliographic record see TALIS. Control number, y6748308; barcode, 11061219. Instructor: Arthur Cullen
|Object Notes||Design, an address to students of printing by the senior inspector of art, LCC given at Stationers Hall, November 1935
Cover: Full bound in green lettering, author and tile in gilt lettering on front with rectangular decorative borders and 5 raised bands on spine.
|Rights||University of the Arts London, Central Saint Martins Museum and Study Collection|