|Title||Office for the Ministration of the Public Baptism of Infants|
|Collection||Central Saint Martins Museum and Study Collection|
|Id Number Current Accession||MIS.67.3|
|Id Number Current Repository||925295410|
|Location Creation Site||CSAC|
|Notes||Exhibited at LCC "School Boys Exhibition".
Bookbinding classes were established under Douglas B. Cockerell in 1897. In 1905 it was followed by printing and typography headed by J.H. Mason of the Doves Press who was responsible for the revival of printing practice and standards and ran the Day Technical School for Printing Apprentices. Other members of the Doves Press joined him including Peter McLeish who took over Binding in 1907. The School of Book Production achieved an international reputation. Copyright holder: Central Saint Martins College of Art and Design Museum Collection.
MIS.67 has3 images MIS.60.1-3. For full bibliographic record see TALIS. Control number, y6747467; barcode, 11061944. Instructors: J.H. Mason, P.McLeish.
|Object Notes||Office for the Ministration of the Public Baptism of Infants.
Double page spread showing red and black type.
|Rights||University of the Arts London, Central Saint Martins Museum and Study Collection|